MAGNESIUM is an indispensable mineral for plant growth, for it plays a major role in the production of chlorophyll, on which photosynthesis depends.
Many critical physiological and biochemical processes in plants are adversely affected by Magnesium deficiency, leading to impairments in growth and yield.
® Magnesium is complex formed by Amino acids, Gluconates and Magnesium in readily available form for the plants. ® Magnesium addresses the magnesium deficiency . Gluconates and Amino acids helps in better absorption of the mineral by the plant.
Recommendation: vegetables, maize, fruits, cotton, Cereals, horticultural crop and all other crops.
- Enhances synthesis of organic compounds that are useful for plant growth and functioning.
- Helps in chlorophyll formation, hence increases the photosynthetic rate.
- Increases the yield & quality of the produce.
- Aids ATP formation in chloroplasts.
- Source for magnesium which acts as an enzyme activator and also a constituent of many enzymes.
- Helps in Synthesis of amino acids and cell proteins.
- Facilitates the utilization of other important nutrients by the plant.
Method of Application & Dosage:
Liquid : Foliar Application: 2-3 ml/ltre of water
Drip Irrigation: 1-1.5 litre /acre
Granules : 10 kg / acre
Dosages will vary based on various Geo climatic conditions and crops.
Liquid formulation is available in 250ml, 500 ml, and 1000 ml packing.
Granular formulation is available in 10 kg bags.