Potassium is a major constituent within all living cells. It is an essential nutrient and is required in large amounts by plants.
Potassium acts to regulate water balance, nutrient and sugar movement in plant tissue, drives starch and protein synthesis, disease resistance and nitrogen fixation. Potassium aids the plant by preventing many diseases and heat damage. Potassium helps in cycling of nutrients through leaves, roots, and stems.
To overcome all the major problems faced by using inorganic Potash , Ferrum Agro Industries Private Limited have manufactured ® Potash by Complexing Potassium with Gluconate and Amino acids.
Recommendation: vegetables, paddy, wheat, maize, fruits, cotton, Cereals, horticultural crop and all other crops.
- Helps in photosynthesis and formation of energy-high compounds (EHC), boosts vegetative growth.
- Plays an important role regulating water and nutrient movement in plant cells.
- Increases the flower formation, fruit set, seed set and rate of maturity which results in higher yields.
- Application of ® Potash makes cell walls harder which serve to increase resistance to agricultural pests and diseases.
- Activates plant enzymes which help in the synthesis of carbohydrates, amino acids and protein.
- Improves the colour of the fruits, thus increasing their market value and consumer acceptance.
- Maintains turgor, reduces water loss and wilting and also increase plant resistance to drought.
Method of Application & Dosage:
Liquid : Foliar Application: 2-3 ml/litre of water Drip Irrigation: 1-1.5 litre /acre
Granules : 20-25 kg/acre
Dosages will vary based on various Geo climatic conditions and crops.
Packing: Liquid formulation is available in 250ml, 500 ml, and 1000 ml packing.
Granular formulation is available in 10 kg and 25 kg bags.